2014 Mixed Integer Programming Workshop, July 21 – 24, 2014 at The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
The Mixed Integer Programming (MIP) workshop series is designed to bring together the integer programming research community in an annual meeting. MIP 2014 will be the eleventh workshop in the series.
- The workshop program is composed of a limited number (~ 20 to 25) of invited talks on recent and typically unpublished work on MIP.
- The talks are organized in a single track and scheduled to leave ample time for discussion and interaction among the participants.
- To encourage participation of students and junior researchers, no registration fee is charged and limited travel support is available.
- The workshop is made possible by the generous donations of our sponsors.
- The workshop features a poster session, in which the attendees can present their work on MIP related topics.
- Workshops are held annually in North America. The previous workshops were held in New York (2003), Minneapolis (2005), Miami (2006), Montreal (2007), New York (2008), Berkeley (2009), Atlanta (2010), Waterloo (2011), Davis (2012), Madison (2013).
- Amitabh Basu (chair), Johns Hopkins University
- Tobias Achterberg, ZIB
- Jon Lee, University of Michigan
- Susan Margulies, US Naval Academy
- Jim Ostrowski, University of Tennessee Knoxville