You are here
- Home >
Transportation and Maps
Area Map: Conference location, hotels, areas of interest
Download a pdf copy of the campus map.
You can download the Ohio State mobile app for maps, directions and bus information.
Download a pdf of the Springhill Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express shuttle schedule.
In addition to the shuttles provided by these hotels, the following options for transportation are available:
- CABS shuttle: The Campus Area Bus Service (CABS) is a free transit service provided by The Ohio State University. The summer hours are 7am-7pm. From the Olentangy North Hotels (Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Fairfield Inn), you can take the Buckeye Village bus from the Olentangy and Ackerman station and get off at the College and 17th station. Buckeye Village route map
- COTA Bus: The Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) buses are $2/ride, or $4.5/day pass. You can use the Trip Planner on the COTA website (http://www.cota.com/) or Google Maps to find the best route based on your departure time.
- From the Olentangy North Hotels (Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Fairfield Inn): you can take either Bus #7 (Schedule & Map) or Bus #18 (Schedule & Map) from the closest Olentangy River Rd stop going south. Get off at the College Rd & 12th Ave stop if riding Bus #7, and the High & 12th Ave stop if riding Bus #18.
- From the Olentangy South hotels (Springhill Suites, Varsity Inn South): Take Bus #82 (Schedule & Map) from King Ave & Olentangy River and get off at the 12th Ave & High. You can take #82 in the other direction to go to the Grandview Heights neighborhood, which has several restaurants, cafes and bars.
- To Short North/Downtown/German Village: You can take Bus #2 (Schedule & Map) from any stop on High Street towards south, to go to Short North and Downtown, where many of the hip restaurants and bars are. You can also ride CBUS, which is a free bus that runs from Short North to German Village and Brewery District.
- Car2Go: Point-to-point carsharing service with convenient locations at OSU. See http://columbus.car2go.com/ for details.
- Uber: Request a car ride via mobile app. See https://www.uber.com/cities/columbus for details.
- Yellow Cab: (614) 444-4444
- Orange Cab: (614) 414-0000
- Blue Cab: (614) 333-3333
Driving Directions from Port Columbus International Airport to the Ohio Union
- (High Street Entrance) Take Interstate 670 West to Interstate 71 North. Take 71 North to the 17th Avenue exit. Off the exit, turn left to head West on 17th Avenue. Follow 17th Avenue until it dead-ends at Summit Street. Turn left at the traffic light and proceed South on Summit Street. At the first traffic light, turn right onto 15th Avenue. Continue West down 15th Avenue to N. High Street and turn left onto N. High Street. The Ohio Union South Parking Garage will be on your right side. Visitors may park in this garage for access to the Ohio Union.
- (College Road Entrance) Take Interstate 670 West to Interstate 71 North. Take 71 North to the 11th Avenue exit. Off the exit, turn left to head West on 11th Avenue. Follow 11th Avenue until it dead-ends at High Street. Turn right at the traffic light and proceed North on High Street. At the second traffic light, turn left onto 12th Avenue. Continue one block on 12th Avenue to the four-way stop at 12th Avenue and College Road. Turn right on College Road. The Ohio Union Parking Garages will be on your right hand side. Visitors may park in the Ohio Union South Garage, which is immediately adjacent to the Ohio Union, for access to the Ohio Union.
There are directions from other originations located on The Ohio Union Webpage.